Raising Canine’s Dog Agility Classes are easy, fun, and non-competitive for both dog and human. Dogs will learn to do new exciting thing so they can learn confidence and focus. Agility also teaches them balance and endurance.
This set of classes is for pups who just graduated from Puppy Training Classes, and/or for any adult dog, of any age. As long as your dog can run, jump, and climb, she will be able to participate.
Your dog doesn’t need previous agility experience, nor has to be incredibly athletic. Whatever her level of fitness is, she’ll fit in because she’ll simply have fun. They can be small, medium, or big in size. These classes are a great introduction to agility
Dog Agility Classes are also a rewarding way for both dog and owner to bond while learning something brand new.
Your dog will learn the following agility equipment:
- Weave Poles
- Puppies must have graduated from Puppy Training Classes or some any type of training for basic behaviours
- Puppies must be over 6 months old
- Must have at least the 2nd round of vaccinations.
- Must be friendly with other dogs and people.
- If you puppy demonstrates reactive behaviour such as barking, lunging, growling, and biting when close to other dogs and/or people, a class setting will be too overwhelming for him.
- We recommend you register for our 6 week, Reactive Dog Recovery Program at Raising Canine, and/or, Private Sessions, which are conducted in the security of your own home.
- Please feel free to call us at 403 984 3644 for more details regarding these options.
Please read our Waiver before you register for this event.
Classes are held at our Crowfoot NW Calgary location.
Cost: $285 + gst
This class is fully booked.