Agility Dog Training:
These classes are for dogs that have just graduated from our puppy training classes. It is also for dogs that have taken basic behaviour training such as sit and stay. Dogs do not need prior agility experience. These easy classes are simply for both dogs and their humans to have fun while learning new skills.
Dogs will learn focus, balance, and confidence on different gility equipment such as bridge, platforms, jumps, tunnels, hoops, and weave poles. There is no pressure, force, judgement, or competition for either the dog or their humans. What makes the classes so enjoyable is that every dog and every person learns at their comfort level and ability.
Each class, the dogs are introduced to a new piece of equipment until an entire course is accomplished. The dogs become more confident and competent each week. The main objective is that they thoroughly enjoying themselves while getting mental and physical exercise.
The entire family is encouraged to participate.
- Dogs must have at least basic behavioural training such as sit and stay.
- Must have all up to date vaccinations.
- Must be friendly with other dogs and people.
- If you dog demonstrates reactive behaviour such as barking, lunging, growling, and biting when close to other dogs and/or people, a class setting will be too overwhelming for him.
- We recommend you register for our 6 week, Reactive Dog Recovery Program at Raising Canine, and/or, Private Sessions, which are conducted in the security of your own home.
- Please feel free to call us at 403 984 3644 for more details regarding these options.
Please read our Waiver before you register for this event.
Classes are held at our Crowfoot NW Calgary location.
Cost: $285 + gst
Bookings are closed for this class as it has already started.