These non-competitive classes teach your puppy or dog the skills of agility training such as tunnel, bridge, A-frame, weave pools, jumps, and hoops. You pooch will also develop confidence, coordination, and balance. These classes are beginner entry, with no pressure for the dogs to perform at high levels.
It’s a wonderful way to further bond and train with your dog using fun and exciting techniques. This class is recommended as a follow up to Puppy Training Classes, or for any dog that is eager to learn more and be positively stimulated while getting great exercise.
You’re encouraged to bring the entire family as this class is designed to be fun and easy for everyone, including your beloved dog.
- All dogs must have updated vaccinations
- Must be friendly with other dogs and people.
- If your dog demonstrates reactive behaviour such as barking, lunging, growling, and biting when close to other dogs and/or people, a class setting will be too overwhelming for him.
- We recommend you register for our 6 week, Reactive Dog Recovery Program at Raising Canine, and/or, Private Sessions, which are conducted in the security of your own home.
- Please feel free to call us at 403 984 3644 for more details regarding these options.
Please read our Waiver before you register for this event.
Classes are held at our Crowfoot NW Calgary location.
Cost: $285 + gst
This class is fully booked.