Fields marked with an * are required
Alternative contact person who is authorized to pick up and make decisions about your pet.
Health Care Provider
The health of all dogs in our care is of utmost importance to us. In order to ensure all dogs enjoy a safe stay with us, the following health criteria must be met:
- All dogs must have up to date vaccinations for parvovirus, rabies, distemper, and bordetella. Proof of vaccinations is required including. a kennel cough vaccination and a flea, tick, and lice prevention program.
- Please have your vet, or you, scan to email your dog's vaccination records to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are trying to 'Go Green' and paperless as much as possible and are not accepting faxes.
- Dogs must be in good health and free of symptoms of a communicable medical condition.
- If your dog has recently had a communicable medical condition, please visit your veterinarian to obtain medical clearance for your dog to be in daycare.
- Dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies attending day care or participating in puppy socialization must have at least 2 sets of shots completed. Proof of vaccinations is required.
The safety of all dogs in our care is of utmost importance to us. In order to ensure all dogs enjoy a safe and enjoyable stay with us, the following behavioral criteria must be met:
- Dogs must not display aggressive behaviors towards other dogs or humans.
- Dogs must not display fearful or anxious behaviors towards other dogs or humans.
- Dogs must be willing to share toys with humans and dogs.
- Dogs must not be CHRONIC barkers at the demand of our landlord and business neighbours.
If your dog does display any of these concerns, we are unable to accept or keep them in our daycare as we want every dog to have a safe and stress free environment to play in. We thank you for your consideration and cooperation with our policy.
Due to severe incidents in our daycare, we no longer accept the following breeds: Pitbulls; Rotweilers; Bull Mastiffs.
Please sign the e-waiver form, as well as, scan to email your dog’s updated vaccination records to email@example.com, as we are going paperless. (opens in new window)