COVID 19 Safety for Dog Daycare and Dog Training Classes
We are happy to announce that we are resuming dog training classes the week of May 25, 2020. Please check our training class schedule for the dates and times of the various classes. Raising Canine’s dog daycare service continues to remain open. We have been following very stringent protocols with social distancing, sanitizing techniques, hand washing, and will continue to do so to ensure both the clients’ and staffs’ safety:
For Daycare Services:
- Only 1 person in at a time (6′ apart) to enter Raising Canine while dropping off and picking up their dog
- Clients remove and put on their dog’s harnesses, collars, and leashes instead of staff doing that at the front desk. Clients do this at a 6′ distance from the front desk as the staff will happily call their dog in. Most of the dogs come running in anyway so this will be great fun for them from a longer distance
- Clients take leashes home when dropping off their dog instead of hanging on hooks at front door
- After clients pay at the front desk, the POS machine and desk will be cleaned with disinfectant. People also have the option to pay via etransfer
- As soon as a client leaves Raising Canine, the door handles will be cleaned with disinfectant before next client comes in
- The staff and I continue to follow all recommended hand washing protocols. Hand sanitizer is available for clients while up at front desk
- All clients and staff are to remain away and at home for 2 weeks should they have COVID 19 or have been around someone with COVID 19, have been travelling, or have been near someone who has travelled.
Dog Training Classes:
- Only 6 dogs per class for Puppy Training and Off Leash Classes. Only 4 dogs per class for Agility Classes and Reactive Dog Recovery Program
- Only one person/family (and their dog) at a time to enter Raising Canine
- Once in training area, all people/families will sit on chairs that are placed more then 6′ apart from other people/families
- During classes, all people will stay near their chairs while working with their dogs
- Hand sanitizer, soap and water, will be available to everyone during classes
People will be asked to stay home should they have COVID 19, or have been near someone who had it, have been travelling, or have been near someone who has travelled.
Stay healthy and safe in meantime everyone!
Velvetanne, Michelle, Emma, Jacob, Chloe, and Paxyne
Raising Canine is passionate about raising happy, healthy, well behaved dogs. We design our dog training classes and dog daycare to be force-free, fear-free, pain-free, caring, and safe with a focus on a positive and welcoming experience for both dogs and their owners.
Our Mission Statement is that we treat all dogs, clients, and staff with uncompromising kindness, dignity and respect.